Quick Links and Contact Information:
Infinite Campus Information
- Parents & Students: Infinite Campus (IC) has released two new mobile apps, Campus Student, and Campus Parent. Both apps allow for enhanced features and have a new look designed specifically for students or parents, depending on the app. All students and parents are encouraged to download these new apps through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The mobile apps provide real-time access to grades, assignments, attendance, schedules, announcements, and more. If you are a Thomaston-Upson Parent or Student having issues accessing the parent/student portal, please contact your/your child's school.
- Do you need help accessing the Parent Portal? These links can help you get started setting up your desktop or laptop account.
205 Civic Center Drive
Thomaston, GA 30286
Student Information Systems (SIS)
The Student Information Systems (SIS) department promotes excellence in the Thomaston-Upson School System by adhering to three goals:
- We provide support and guidance in the use of Infinite Campus to all stakeholders.
- We work diligently to provide our schools with assistance in the gathering and analyzing of data to accomplish Thomaston-Upson school’s mission and vision.
- We update and maintain all student records while following both state and federal privacy and reporting requirements.
Thomaston-Upson schools utilize school-based registration at each of our district schools. The purpose of school-based registration is to provide parents and students with personalized attention during the registration process. For more information regarding registration and enrollment, please see the Student Enrollment tab located on this website or follow the quick link located on the left-hand side of the page.
Each year we archive student records for all Upson-Lee High School graduates and students who have withdrawn from our district at the Thomaston-Upson School System Archives (172 Knight Trail, Thomaston, GA 30286). Each school archives student records according to the timelines and procedures set forth by the Georgia Archives Association.
Current, actively enrolled students with the Thomaston-Upson School System may access their records online via the Infinite Campus parent or student portal. Listed under the Parent/Student portal quick link on this website are the directions for accessing current student information.
Reporting and Accountability:
Each year the Thomaston-Upson School System is required by both Georgia and the federal government to report various information regarding student enrollment and individual areas related to school performance. In turn, the state determines each school’s effectiveness by evaluating attendance, discipline, and performance data submitted by our office.
School and System Data:
It is the responsibility of the Student Information Systems department to ensure all teachers and administrators within the district have reliable and valuable data to assist in all school improvement efforts. District and school-level data are collected and analyzed regularly to ensure the Thomaston-Upson School System is operating effectively.
Infinite Campus Online Registration Information
- Parents who have children new to the Thomaston-Upson School District or are returning after having left the district can use the "New Student" Infinite Campus Online Registration Link to register. After completing the online registration application, bring all the required documentation listed below to your child's school.
- Parents who have children currently enrolled in the Thomaston-Upson School District should use their Campus Parent account to add any new student enrollments.
For More Information About Online Registration, Please Click Here.
Online Registration User Guide for New Families: Online Registration for New Students.pdf
Online Registration/Information Update User Guide for Existing TU Families: Online Registration for Current Students.pdf
Updating Student Information for Existing Students: Online Update for Current Students.pdf
Online Registration Document Upload "How To": Directions for Uploading Documents.pdf